Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pretty as a Picture


A new month already can you believe it?  Here is a photograph found recently of Mary Louise Brooks in her feather flapper fineries.  It is these types of photographs which remind me why I love vintage clothing and craft so much, and really show the charm of a particular era to full effect.  What an outfit! 


I also came across this image of Louise Brooks, and it reminded me of a beautiful book found last year called "The Magic of Dance".  It is filled with vintage delights which I will make sure to share, including images of a Russian ballerina who had a pet swan.

If you like tutus or full skirts, be sure to check out the Ginny Crinny in the store, it is an authentic 50's crinoline and the secret to having a swing dance ready party outift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment I appreciate your feedback! :)